Website Design & Development
Great Websites Inspire Action
For most organizations, their website is their most valuable marketing tool. That's why we approach websites from both a design and a business perspective. We dedicate ample up-front time to learn, plan, and discover. This allows us to make the design and development time more productive, and the end result more impactful.
We focus on responsive design, developing websites from a mobile-first perspective.
We will create your very own custom WordPress theme to give you a unique look with the backing and ease of the world's largest content management system.
Need online selling capability? We can create a custom store and payment gateway to fit your needs.
Here is what our process looks like:
- Initial consultation and goal-setting
- Review of current web presence and recommendations for the most effective, cost-efficient platform
- Developing persuasive web content that communicates well while being optimized for better search engine rankings
- Complete pre-launch site testing
- Support for your website promotion and publicity
- Complete web registration and hosting services
- Website maintenance and troubleshooting
Examples of work
Washington Global Institute
United Way of Kent County
Fleetwood Insurance Group
“Websites for all”: It’s more than just a Slogan
It’s a truism that everyone should be able to use any website. But that doesn’t mean everyone has had equal easy access.Read more
With Websites, “Responsive Design” is just the Beg
With half of all web traffic coming from mobile devices, there’s no question that having a mobile- friendly website is an absolute necessity.Read more