Highlighting Your Uniqueness
The proper brand positioning will improve your marketing programs, communications messages and the creative platform.
But in the digital age, brand-building can be fraught with pitfalls … blind alleys … and “roads to nowhere.”
At Mullin/Ashley, our goal is to deliver brand positioning support that highlights your uniqueness and value to your target customers. And our branding process will bring your uniqueness clearly into focus.
- Investigating your competitors’ positioning
- Investigating customer and prospect views of your company
- Discovering your uniqueness from an “inside-out” perspective
- Establishing your positioning statement and “unique selling proposition”
- Developing your slogan or tagline
Examples of work
W. L. Gore & Associates
Atlantic General Hospital